Thursday July 13th 7-10pm
Bored and frustrated with office life, grey suits, commuting and the daily grind?
Rediscover your WiLD and Playful self in Debbie Warrener’s Messy workshop.
· Come and play in our special plastic zone where we’ll go as WiLD as you dare with paint!!
· Discussions before and after will help you bring the colour back into your life.
• £25 to cover materials and venue hire
• Limited places so book early!
• Water soluble paints will be used but do bring along old clothes to wear, so you don’t mind getting messy
• Goggles and shower hats welcome!
To To book: https://colourthecity.eventbrite.co.uk
Debbie Warrener is an international trainer and coach passionate about helping people shine brightly and colourfully in the world. She is also an artist and recently held her second solo London show ‘WiLD and True’ at Hive Dalston.
See more at: http://www.colourthecity.org/