Saturday Aug 29th Midday – 11pm
Sunday Aug 30th 12-8pm
Monday Aug 31st 12-8pm
An end of Summer party for all those who are looking for something a bit more chilled out than the Carnival, and a bit cheaper than a week in Ibiza.
With jugglers, artists, poets, musicians, workshops, yoga, creative writing, and the errection of a giant totem pole, Buzz! will delight, entertain and inform you whatever your age or interests.
We will have live painting, creative activities and a juice, tea and cake cafe running throughout the weekend, check out the timetable below for the activities that will only happen once.
Entry to Buzz is free and the Hive will provide as many free activities as possible. However please be warned that some of the spacific activites listed below may require a doation.
Friday August 28th
- 7pm Friday Night Film and Food – Screening La Antena
Saturday August 29th
- 12-2 Dance workshop from the Movement Flow Laboratory
- 2.30-4 Natural movement workshop with Hive resident parkour expert Kuba
- 2-6 Play2Learn presents tribal face painting and totem building for all ages
- 8-11 Light/Art instalations from Sam Smudger and Sara Maria Klos (floor 2 free)
- 8-11 Burlesque Cabaret from Thor, God of Thunder (small entry fee)
- 2am-7am Love Lounge, after party chill out lounge hosted by Passing Clouds with sofas, bean bags and juices
Sunday August 30th 12-8pm
- 1-2.30 Creative writing workshop with Hive resident poet BRS
- 2-6 Play2Learn presents tribal mask painting and totem building for all ages
- 2-6 Massage / healing therapy
- 3 Totem Pole Grand Stand from Carlos Cashiero – the huge totem pole that has been growing in the Hive front garden will be errected and celebrated at 3pm
- 4-8 Accoustic open mic / jam session – come and sing if you want to
Monday August 31st 12-8pm
- Throughout the day: live painting / free art making space / juices /
- 1.30-3pm Hatha Yoga with Fouzia
- 2pm Talk from Gee on holistic regeneration – The Hive Philosophy Explained
- 3pm Poetry Reading from BRS
- 4pm Philippa Hambley presents her one woman show: The Pain and Strife of the Bourgeois Life
- 5.30-6 A Wave to the Future – dance performance from Lee Fükke
* We still have space for more creative activities and performers, come down & get involved.*