AZO-OUI-WA returns with an exclusive exhibition by Nicholle Kobi – French Artist / Stylist and catwalk show with Wearable Art Designer, Diane Goldie. The evening will also feature a panel discussion hosted by AZO-OUI-WA founder, Laurence Sessou on self-expression within the context of style and beauty.
Saturday November 4th 3pm – 10pm
With the festivities around the corner, attendees will have the opportunity to shop for gifts from a variety of exhibitors like Knots UK (headwraps), who will also provide a workshop on ‘head-wrapping’.
Other vendors will include:
– Nubian Skin : Luxury Nude Lingerie and Hoisery
– Íbile Botánica: Botanical Juices / Teas and Cocktails
– Akua from as Black as Love : Jewellery / Accessories
– BeYouT : Africa-Inspired Fashion and Interiors
– Maman Gateau : Clothing and Accessories for Babies / Mothers
– Big Hair : Natural Products for Natural Hair
– Bonita Ivie : African Print Stationery
West African Cuisine will be served and a full bar service will be available with a choice of prosecco, wine, beer and soft drinks.
+ General tickets £10 Children come for free!
+ BOOK TICKETS ON: azoouiwa.com